Public Records Office
Welcome to the UC Irvine Public Records Office!
The Public Records Office (PRO) coordinates the University’s response to requests for records made under the California Public Records Act (CPRA) and the Information Practices Act of 1977 (IPA).
Our general responsibilities are to:
- Receive and log requests for records.
- Notify offices on campus that a request was received.
- Collect documents from offices on campus and the Medical Center.
- Review collected documents for responsiveness and exempt information.
- Release documents to requesters.